Friday, January 28, 2011

No more Tiny &Toya ...

Toya ,Lil Wayne and there daughter

T.I and his wife Tiny

Tiny and Toya
This is dramaaaa ...Tiny who is the wife of rapper T.I and Toya who  was married to rapper Lil Wayne well last year BET produced a show called Tiny &Toya which basically  was a behind the scenes reality show that showed the day to day ups and downs of being married or a baby mother of a A-lister rapper...so anyways allegedly this season they took Tiny out of the show and called it "Toya Family affairs" rumor has it that T.I told Tiny that she couldn't do a second season , I guess it's because T.I is locked up again for allegedly violating his probation and Tiny is allegedly pending drug charges in Atl and if convicted she could do up to a year in jail...

No comments:

Post a Comment